Saturday 9 March 2013

Ripples of Gold Dust!



Tuesday's walk back home from work, I must say that I was lucky for this one! A sunny day after weeks of cold, dark and wet days. 




With the sunlight at it's right intensity and level, the reflections of trees by the riverbanks looked like paintings on water!




Walking over the bridge across the river, I could see these guys rowing their boat, and knew in a minute they would cross underneath the bridge and get to my side. Quickly grabbed my mobile for a click...




The ripples on the river water..... 
The reflection of the sunlight, On those pretty ripples..... 
Something from which I could not take my eyes off.....


Were they:
Ripples of Love?
Ripples of Peace?
Ripples of Gratitude?
Ripples of Hope?
Ripples of Joy?
Not sure!

But sure they resembled
Ripples of Gold dust! 

Yes they did look like gold dust scattered on water! I did wait till they rowed away!




Have a lovely weekend friends! :-)

Do not suppress it-that would hurt you inside. 
Do not express it-this would not only hurt you inside, 
it would cause ripples in your surroundings. 
What you do is transform it.
~Peace Pilgrim

Sending you all ripples of Peace, Love, Hope, Joy and Gratitude!


Livingsta x


RPPNR2C8WXNB

2 comments:

I would like to hear from you! Please leave your comments and feedback!