Sunday 31 March 2013

Where is Spring?


Just when I thought winter's gone, we've had some flurries again this weekend! Spring seems to be too far away this year, and we are still having frosty days with occasional snow or sleet. 

The weekend has started off a bit milder than last week, and hopes are there for Spring. I can even see a few bulbs of daffodils and crocuses that are in bloom. 





The Cherry blossoms!


Last year this time, all the trees and bulbs were in full bloom. I remember shooting spring flowers all through the month of March 2012.





The cherry blossoms in full bloom by the flats across the Embankment!

As I was looking through the spring photos from last year, I thought I will share a few from March 2012 as March 2013 is coming to an end!




These were the beautiful willows, in all their glory. We are still waiting for them this year!




The glorious willows!

This picture below was my desktop wallpaper at work for quite a while during spring last year!




Spring is when life’s alive in everything. 
~Christina Rossetti

So true to Christina's words, during the spring season, everything is so full of life as if they woke up from a deep slumber. All I remember about the spring season are the hustle and bustle of people, the happy geese and ducks by the river, the ice-cream vans, colours, the buzzing of the bees and my long walks by the river.





No winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn.
~Hal Borland

So hoping that spring is not going to disappoint us this year :-)





Spring is nature's way of saying, "Let's Party!"
~Robin Williams

Let's all stay in faith that spring is on its way, not really far away! Hoping you all have a blessed and holy weekend friends! 

Peace, Love and Gratitude...


Livingsta x



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear from you! Please leave your comments and feedback!