Sunday 14 April 2013

Spring Rain...



So we've had a rainy week, with little breaks in between and outbreaks of sunshine now and then. Well, spring rain makes everything look pretty. As I am writing this, I can hear the rain water splattering on my window!




As Vivian Greene quotes:

“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.”




I still see the buds dormant in the trees, and so are the bulbs. Not a very cheerful atmosphere. Due to the frost, snow, rain and freezing temperatures, most of the flowering plants and trees look dry as if they've come straight out of a drought. 






And they also say,

Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain. 




Off I went, not dancing in the rain, but enjoying the rain! I love it when everything looks so neat and sparkling in the rain. I love the smell of rain, the smell of the earth!




My walk on Monday this week was a bit disappointing but I did manage to capture a few odd bunches here and there and I am grateful for that. 




 The best thing one can do when it's raining is to let it rain. 
~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow




I yearn for flowers that bend with the wind and rain. 
~Tso Ssu




I hope you are all having a lovely weekend. Have a blessed one everyone.

Peace and love...

Livingsta x






6 comments:

  1. Love your photo series! Flowers are so beautiful with raindrops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Birgitta, thank you for stopping by. I am pleased you liked them! Have a great day!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Shrey, I'm pleased you like them :-)

      Delete
  3. Incredible photos, it makes you love spring even more than summer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elias, thank you for visiting! I am pleased you liked this!

      Delete

I would like to hear from you! Please leave your comments and feedback!