Thursday 20 June 2013

Shadows will fall behind you!



Overcast with chance of showers.. for 10 sodden years

(But don't worry, chance of sunny spell in 2023)


Oh my my....I am upset!!!

With the weather predicted for the next 10 years, as years with wet summer, I've been sulking! No wonder why I'm feeling too low!:'(

Just glancing through the sunshine pictures and keeping me inspired!


Shadows behind!

Keep your face always towards the sunshine and shadows will fall behind you. 

~ Walt Whitman


Trying to get inspired.....

Hope you all had a wonderful day! Can't wait for tomorrow till I finish work!

Have a good evening everyone, while I gaze through my window at the showers outside!!!

Peace and love.........

Livingsta


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear from you! Please leave your comments and feedback!